- Reflections on “sheeple,” the word, the phenomenon
- Letter from a Reader re: “sheeple”: Point well taken, THANK YOU!
- David Wilcock: September, when we shut down the Carnival of Death
- Shareable.net: Let’s reinvent the concept of “home”
- Truth Teller Dan Rather, on TV pundits beating the war drums: what do you mean, we have to “do something” — in Ukraine, Syria, China’s ocean? Eh?
- How to read the (MSM) “news”: Always, by asking, cui bono? Who benefits?
- David Swanson, on War — and what about ET and War?
- Repurposing Poop!
- James Corbett: Weekend Open Thread — and comment section!
- Vandana Shiva: Seeds of Doubt?
- In early stages of dementia, 85-year-old woman chooses to die and to have her death be a teaching
- More Perspectives on Ferguson
- “Exceptional” America Department: Police Shootings
- Want to Turn Your Dead Body into a Living Tree?
- WOW! World’s Largest Roof Top Gardens Are in a Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Making Do: The Whole Buffalo Theory of Economics
- Today, August 23: Healing Event for the Children of Gaza
- George Carlin, on Religion and God
- Two different realities: “A very full and interconnected morning locally, in a world apparently gone mad.”
- WOW! A Miracle, just now, this evening, HERE!
- 2010 UFO Congress (12)
- 2011 UFO Congress (33)
- 2012 (896)
- 2012 UFO Congress (14)
- 2013 (1,245)
- 2014 (580)
- archive (6)
- as above so below (674)
- Ascension (206)
- astrology (219)
- astronomy (90)
- beyond permaculture (82)
- channeled material (134)
- conscious dying (217)
- conscious grieving (274)
- crop circles (29)
- culture of secrecy (1,192)
- dark doo-doo (1,270)
- elder wisdom (640)
- free energy (257)
- from above (234)
- local action (1,110)
- multidimensions (502)
- Neptune in Pisces (183)
- new economy (1,180)
- permaculture principles (211)
- Pluto in Capricorn (290)
- Reality Ramp-Up (1,440)
- Saturn in Scorpio (42)
- synchronicity (45)
- Thailand (17)
- time acceleration (146)
- UFO/ET (508)
- Uncategorized (854)
- unity consciousness (2,842)
- Uranus in Aries (289)
- Uranus square Pluto (2,612)
- visions of the future (2,457)
- waking up (3,990)
- wild new ideas (1,983)
- zone zero (306)
- zone zero zero (1,812)
- 2012 2013 2014 as above so below Ascension astrology conscious dying conscious grieving culture of secrecy dark doo-doo elder wisdom free energy from above local action multidimensions Neptune in Pisces new economy permaculture principles Pluto in Capricorn Reality Ramp-Up UFO/ET Uncategorized unity consciousness Uranus in Aries Uranus square Pluto visions of the future waking up wild new ideas zone zero zone zero zero
Author Archives: Ann Kreilkamp
Note: this will be my final post for this summer. Starting tomorrow, I will be traveling to Clarks Fork, Minnesota, there to camp out in a field with 400 other permaculturists for a full week at the North American Permaculture Convergence and … Continue reading
“Julie” (her real name) has given me permission to post her very insightful private email to me today re: the use of the word “sheeple,” and how it demeans suffering humanity. Thank you so much for calling me to attention here, … Continue reading
When I saw the new Fulford blurb I figured a new Wilcock comment couldn’t be far behind. Here it is, and it’s meaty, and it feels right. Plus, no self-promotion this time. YES! Wilcock comments on Fulford’s new post August … Continue reading
This reminds me of the experiment that we’re initiating here, in our little two-home urban farmstead as one hub of the forming Green Acres Neighborhood Ecovillage. And BTW: I promised forgot to take a picture of the six of us, four … Continue reading
Truth Teller Dan Rather, on TV pundits beating the war drums: what do you mean, we have to “do something” — in Ukraine, Syria, China’s ocean? Eh?
Via talkingpointsmemo Dan Rather to CNN, on Sunday, August 24, 2014: ” . . . the war drums have been beating along the Potomac for some little while, accentuated in recent weeks and now in recent days. As a citizen — … Continue reading
And pretty soon, if you make a habit of asking that question, the (MSM) news becomes easier and easier to “read” — and scoff at. Because of course, what we’ve been mind-kontrolled to view as “news” is by definition, these days, … Continue reading
Every time I read a new essay by peace activist and scholar David Swanson, see http://www.warisacrime.org I learn something. Something new about war. I didn’t think there was anything new that I could learn about war. After all, war has … Continue reading