- Reflections on “sheeple,” the word, the phenomenon
- Letter from a Reader re: “sheeple”: Point well taken, THANK YOU!
- David Wilcock: September, when we shut down the Carnival of Death
- Shareable.net: Let’s reinvent the concept of “home”
- Truth Teller Dan Rather, on TV pundits beating the war drums: what do you mean, we have to “do something” — in Ukraine, Syria, China’s ocean? Eh?
- How to read the (MSM) “news”: Always, by asking, cui bono? Who benefits?
- David Swanson, on War — and what about ET and War?
- Repurposing Poop!
- James Corbett: Weekend Open Thread — and comment section!
- Vandana Shiva: Seeds of Doubt?
- In early stages of dementia, 85-year-old woman chooses to die and to have her death be a teaching
- More Perspectives on Ferguson
- “Exceptional” America Department: Police Shootings
- Want to Turn Your Dead Body into a Living Tree?
- WOW! World’s Largest Roof Top Gardens Are in a Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Making Do: The Whole Buffalo Theory of Economics
- Today, August 23: Healing Event for the Children of Gaza
- George Carlin, on Religion and God
- Two different realities: “A very full and interconnected morning locally, in a world apparently gone mad.”
- WOW! A Miracle, just now, this evening, HERE!
- 2010 UFO Congress (12)
- 2011 UFO Congress (33)
- 2012 (896)
- 2012 UFO Congress (14)
- 2013 (1,245)
- 2014 (580)
- archive (6)
- as above so below (674)
- Ascension (206)
- astrology (219)
- astronomy (90)
- beyond permaculture (82)
- channeled material (134)
- conscious dying (217)
- conscious grieving (274)
- crop circles (29)
- culture of secrecy (1,192)
- dark doo-doo (1,270)
- elder wisdom (640)
- free energy (257)
- from above (234)
- local action (1,110)
- multidimensions (502)
- Neptune in Pisces (183)
- new economy (1,180)
- permaculture principles (211)
- Pluto in Capricorn (290)
- Reality Ramp-Up (1,440)
- Saturn in Scorpio (42)
- synchronicity (45)
- Thailand (17)
- time acceleration (146)
- UFO/ET (508)
- Uncategorized (854)
- unity consciousness (2,842)
- Uranus in Aries (289)
- Uranus square Pluto (2,612)
- visions of the future (2,457)
- waking up (3,990)
- wild new ideas (1,983)
- zone zero (306)
- zone zero zero (1,812)
- 2012 2013 2014 as above so below Ascension astrology conscious dying conscious grieving culture of secrecy dark doo-doo elder wisdom free energy from above local action multidimensions Neptune in Pisces new economy permaculture principles Pluto in Capricorn Reality Ramp-Up UFO/ET Uncategorized unity consciousness Uranus in Aries Uranus square Pluto visions of the future waking up wild new ideas zone zero zone zero zero
Category Archives: Uranus square Pluto
Howard Zinn leads us by the hand through his own personal transformation from programmed American hero-bombardier in World War II to the people’s historian who took off his own conceptual helmut and was horrified by what he discovered. Book Review: ‘A People’s History … Continue reading
The difference matters. So do a lot of nuances along the way. In fact, I’ve always wondered why “lightworkers” and “wayshowers” seem to sit around waiting for their particular brand of savior (usually ET or angelic) from Above all the … Continue reading
My brother-in-law John called on the phone this morning. He had read the post about me carrying a “corporate flag” (logos in place of stars) in the local 4th of July parade, and remarked: “We’ve forgotten about the stars. Instead, we obey … Continue reading
Update, 7/7/14: Add this to the mix: Five Surprising Places where Fracking Is Taking Off. Remember our favorite archvillian, Dick Cheney, he of the crooked mouth — Retired Army Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson rips Dick Cheney: He Isn’t Immoral, He’s Amoral … Continue reading
GOOD NEWS: Lawrence Lessig’s Mayday.us reaches funding goal; 26 game-changing games; “Corporate Octopus’ wins prize!
Thanks to the extraordinary example of Aaron Swartz, Harvard Professor Lawrence Lessig had a dream, to reduce the influence of money in politics. This academic was so determined to follow his dream, that he became an activist. And now the dream is … Continue reading
We will keep that equation in mind as we march with the Tenth Amenders and my newly purchased corporate flag — — in tomorrow’s parade. What I’m especially curious about: to see if the local police department has acquired on of those Army … Continue reading
As we get ready for our rah-rah July 4th parades — and BTW, I’ve found my intrepid soul, the one who will walk with me holding on the other end of my newly purchased corporate flag — 13 year-old Maya Baird (we’ll … Continue reading