- “It’s a bird! It’s a plane!” Ye gods, is it really Superman?
- The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream.
- Does this October 23rd Solar Eclipse Ease the Relationship between Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine?
- New Yorker Video: “California: Paradise Burning”
- Monday Morning Chronicles: So where does change begin?
- Just who are the real terrorists?
- Hmmmm. . . Human/ET hybrids?
- And thank YOU, Masaru Emoto!
- New “pivot” in psy-ops war? What’s down in ocean off Swedish coast?
- GOOD NEWS: new factories, people-built-and-owned grocery store, free food movement, and “The Big Ten Actions”
- So who are we, really, and what ARE we capable of?
- Amish Farmer works to “actively restore the balance in natural systems”
- It may be that ebola does NOT, in its later stages, “increase exponentially”
- Psy-ops Confusion or Nature’s Mystery? I choose mystery.
- Spiritual Materialism, take 2
- Jessica Murray, on strong, disturbing Mars transits to the U.S. chart now through early December
- Paul Stamets: Four Mushrooms
- Short Film Review: The Sacred Science
- Decisions that Matter Department: From loneliness to village life
- HIgher Mathematics Department: Is the “torus” the key to endless creation?
- 2010 UFO Congress (12)
- 2011 UFO Congress (33)
- 2012 (896)
- 2012 UFO Congress (14)
- 2013 (1,245)
- 2014 (580)
- archive (6)
- as above so below (674)
- Ascension (206)
- astrology (219)
- astronomy (90)
- beyond permaculture (82)
- channeled material (134)
- conscious dying (217)
- conscious grieving (274)
- crop circles (29)
- culture of secrecy (1,192)
- dark doo-doo (1,270)
- elder wisdom (640)
- free energy (257)
- from above (234)
- local action (1,110)
- multidimensions (502)
- Neptune in Pisces (183)
- new economy (1,180)
- permaculture principles (211)
- Pluto in Capricorn (290)
- Reality Ramp-Up (1,440)
- Saturn in Scorpio (42)
- synchronicity (45)
- Thailand (17)
- time acceleration (146)
- UFO/ET (508)
- Uncategorized (1,010)
- unity consciousness (2,842)
- Uranus in Aries (289)
- Uranus square Pluto (2,612)
- visions of the future (2,457)
- waking up (3,990)
- wild new ideas (1,983)
- zone zero (306)
- zone zero zero (1,812)
- 2012 2013 2014 as above so below Ascension astrology conscious dying conscious grieving culture of secrecy dark doo-doo elder wisdom free energy from above local action multidimensions Neptune in Pisces new economy permaculture principles Pluto in Capricorn Reality Ramp-Up UFO/ET Uncategorized unity consciousness Uranus in Aries Uranus square Pluto visions of the future waking up wild new ideas zone zero zone zero zero
Category Archives: 2013
Well, well. As this week begins, and I notice a tiny, persistent twinge of regret that I did not decide to attend the 2014 International UFO Congress starting outside Scottsdale, Arizona, tomorrow, I see this email, titled “Surprising!” from Sylvia, a former neighbor and … Continue reading
“Detroit and places like it, Boggs believes, are where the future is being mapped. They’re places in which our assumptions about age, success and how to live are confronting radical and necessary challenges.” Boggs standard time — in Detroit and … Continue reading
Every time I drive through the Nevada desert I wonder just what’s going on down below. Dumb and Dumber: Deep Underground Military Bases So, when I came across the following archeological discovery, I started to wonder if Stone Age peoples … Continue reading
Last night around 1 A.M. I woke up and sat here for a while. Came across a scare article about Fukushima, saying it was melting down NOW. Somehow I didn’t believe it. Looked up Turner Radio Network, where the fear … Continue reading
I included a trailer to “The River Wild,” the movie the author mentions. And frankly, I think the advice he gives as to how to work with the wild, volatile energies of 2014 is extremely “sound”! (That’s a pun, read … Continue reading
It may be that until humans have shaken off their controllers, any globalized solution to anything is or will be precisely the problem. Meanwhile, I’d say, think locally, act locally. Bitcoin: Problem, Reaction, Solution? December 30, 2013 by Julie Beal … Continue reading
Here’s another year-end piece from Augureye.blogspot.com. I tried to repost, but the wonderful images and videos didn’t come over. Please go to the original. The title says it all, asks the one question that, until we have addressed it, trivializes … Continue reading