- Reflections on “sheeple,” the word, the phenomenon
- Letter from a Reader re: “sheeple”: Point well taken, THANK YOU!
- David Wilcock: September, when we shut down the Carnival of Death
- Shareable.net: Let’s reinvent the concept of “home”
- Truth Teller Dan Rather, on TV pundits beating the war drums: what do you mean, we have to “do something” — in Ukraine, Syria, China’s ocean? Eh?
- How to read the (MSM) “news”: Always, by asking, cui bono? Who benefits?
- David Swanson, on War — and what about ET and War?
- Repurposing Poop!
- James Corbett: Weekend Open Thread — and comment section!
- Vandana Shiva: Seeds of Doubt?
- In early stages of dementia, 85-year-old woman chooses to die and to have her death be a teaching
- More Perspectives on Ferguson
- “Exceptional” America Department: Police Shootings
- Want to Turn Your Dead Body into a Living Tree?
- WOW! World’s Largest Roof Top Gardens Are in a Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Making Do: The Whole Buffalo Theory of Economics
- Today, August 23: Healing Event for the Children of Gaza
- George Carlin, on Religion and God
- Two different realities: “A very full and interconnected morning locally, in a world apparently gone mad.”
- WOW! A Miracle, just now, this evening, HERE!
- 2010 UFO Congress (12)
- 2011 UFO Congress (33)
- 2012 (896)
- 2012 UFO Congress (14)
- 2013 (1,245)
- 2014 (580)
- archive (6)
- as above so below (674)
- Ascension (206)
- astrology (219)
- astronomy (90)
- beyond permaculture (82)
- channeled material (134)
- conscious dying (217)
- conscious grieving (274)
- crop circles (29)
- culture of secrecy (1,192)
- dark doo-doo (1,270)
- elder wisdom (640)
- free energy (257)
- from above (234)
- local action (1,110)
- multidimensions (502)
- Neptune in Pisces (183)
- new economy (1,180)
- permaculture principles (211)
- Pluto in Capricorn (290)
- Reality Ramp-Up (1,440)
- Saturn in Scorpio (42)
- synchronicity (45)
- Thailand (17)
- time acceleration (146)
- UFO/ET (508)
- Uncategorized (854)
- unity consciousness (2,842)
- Uranus in Aries (289)
- Uranus square Pluto (2,612)
- visions of the future (2,457)
- waking up (3,990)
- wild new ideas (1,983)
- zone zero (306)
- zone zero zero (1,812)
- 2012 2013 2014 as above so below Ascension astrology conscious dying conscious grieving culture of secrecy dark doo-doo elder wisdom free energy from above local action multidimensions Neptune in Pisces new economy permaculture principles Pluto in Capricorn Reality Ramp-Up UFO/ET Uncategorized unity consciousness Uranus in Aries Uranus square Pluto visions of the future waking up wild new ideas zone zero zone zero zero
Category Archives: 2013
Well, well. As this week begins, and I notice a tiny, persistent twinge of regret that I did not decide to attend the 2014 International UFO Congress starting outside Scottsdale, Arizona, tomorrow, I see this email, titled “Surprising!” from Sylvia, a former neighbor and … Continue reading
“Detroit and places like it, Boggs believes, are where the future is being mapped. They’re places in which our assumptions about age, success and how to live are confronting radical and necessary challenges.” Boggs standard time — in Detroit and … Continue reading
Every time I drive through the Nevada desert I wonder just what’s going on down below. Dumb and Dumber: Deep Underground Military Bases So, when I came across the following archeological discovery, I started to wonder if Stone Age peoples … Continue reading
Last night around 1 A.M. I woke up and sat here for a while. Came across a scare article about Fukushima, saying it was melting down NOW. Somehow I didn’t believe it. Looked up Turner Radio Network, where the fear … Continue reading
I included a trailer to “The River Wild,” the movie the author mentions. And frankly, I think the advice he gives as to how to work with the wild, volatile energies of 2014 is extremely “sound”! (That’s a pun, read … Continue reading
It may be that until humans have shaken off their controllers, any globalized solution to anything is or will be precisely the problem. Meanwhile, I’d say, think locally, act locally. Bitcoin: Problem, Reaction, Solution? December 30, 2013 by Julie Beal … Continue reading
Here’s another year-end piece from Augureye.blogspot.com. I tried to repost, but the wonderful images and videos didn’t come over. Please go to the original. The title says it all, asks the one question that, until we have addressed it, trivializes … Continue reading