February 11, 2014: This sweet reminder as I awaken at 5:00 am after a wonderful night’s sleep. Grateful for both the sleep and the comment!
I want to express to you how special your blog is, I have all but stopped looking at [certain well known bloggers that I too, used to check more than I do now] as the wattage of fear porn has really amped up the last couple months, your commitment to local solution activism is so inspiring, as well as your deep intuition and zest for life make your blog the go to read every morning!
December 19, 2013, (my 71st birthday): from the responses to this post I realize that we have begun a new conversation, exactly what I was intending. Or, I shouldn’t say “I” was intending, because it felt like a tsunami wave that “I” was and am surfing, along with all of you! See Above and Below.
• I just want to give you a personal birthday gift in the form of Thanking you from the depths of my soul for the Treasury of Experience you’ve helped me be aware of by opening up my being to astrology and Open Space. You’ve pointed the way and helped even lead me into realms of love and beauty and intelligence that I might have not entered without you, or at least the timing could have been long delayed without your nudges. There’ve been brief times of doubt when I’ve thought you’re completely bonkers, but I’ve loved you still and stayed OPEN, coming back around to meet up again with concepts that lift my spirits and help me soar. Recently when reading one of your internet posts about Cobra and “The Event” I had one of these moments of thinking “this is just nuts!”, but after listening to “Cobra” I had the strangest sense of “there might be something to this!” (and I voted ‘for’ asap, FYI). In a roundabout way, this led me to listening to interviews with David Icke, which are resonating strongly with me about how we “decode” reality. I’m simply adding this info about myself to tell you this: Today, December 19, I slept in until early afternoon because I was having fabulous dreams about very viscerally real scenarios of how “The Event” could positively play out without much negativity at all… just a little coincidence, but thought I’d mention it. Interesting stuff. Blessings and much loving appreciation from your friend and “fan”, Tom
November 17, 2013. Many blessings coming to me as I begin to attract readers with way more wisdom and experience than my own. So very grateful!
• Thanks for sharing such valuable and varied subject matter, Ann. This appeals to my Sadge Sun and Scorp Moon. It is a veritable “smorgasbord” of information for minds who hunger for depth and breadth! — Jamie
• Thank you for this. You hit it exactly! The disconnect [between mind and body] is the root problem out of which all the rest grow! It seems to me that this will require us to act on both spiritual self healing levels and practical levels at the same time-eventually these apparently separate areas will converge as we heal and the practical and the sacred again become one. Whenever the nonsense brings me down lately I read your blog and return to joy. Thank you! — Dorian
• I am thoroughly enjoying what I am reading here on your blog and plan on making this my start up page. Magnificent work here………..it has the scent of an Alchemist’s laboratory.— J.J.
September 24, 2013: Oops! Almost forgot about this page. Here’s another testimonial from today. I get appreciaive emails from people who, BTW, don’t want to be identified. So sorry that we let fear take us over!
• Beautiful to read your blogs and feel the energy that you put into it. — A.S.
May 3, 2012: Over the course of the 15 months that I have been yoked to the adventure presented by this exopermaculture blogsite, I’ve received a number of personal complements which I forget to write down. But this one was just so special I had to start a page of Testimonials, to buoy me up when I feel lonely.
• ”exopermaculture” seems to be my ”intrepermaculture” now…a constant companion-voice in these wonderful awesome times… Sandra Z, Botswana
Yes, sometimes I do feel lonely, for constant human companionship. Yet, the expanding light that pervades this universe feels so thick and warm and welcoming that it’s hard to remember that a moment ago, I actually felt “lonely.”
• I am so grateful and honored to be receiving your blog via my email. I find that your observation, personal philosophy and interests so parallel mine. I am a 61 year old crone who does not have many like minded and hearted women to “talk” with, so I look forward to every comment you make, actions you take and those great pointers. Catherine, Alabama
Wow, I had no idea that my “observaton, personal philosophy and interests” would parallel those of another woman who identifies as a Crone! Interesting, how no matter how we individuate, at another level we turn into a “type”!